2009年1月12日月曜日

★2009 Bloggy Nominees Award★

This week I'd like to introduce some of the best blogs(at least, from my point of view). If you have time please take a look at them.



No.1 This blog is a little simple, but it is full of useful information. The artical about benefits of laughing is something to look at.

No.2 If you want to know about lakes in New Zealand, this blog is a "must see". You can understand about Lake Taupo like your backyard. Sentences are really natural and friendly.

No.3 Are you planning on a diet?? At least I am ! I've heard of "apple diet","banana diet"& etc, but I've never heard of this "potato chip diet"yet. If you are interested, take a look! I'll take a bag of potato chips instead of my lunch :-)


2 件のコメント:

K2 さんのコメント...

I think your blog is easy to understand because there are a lot of pictures and easily contents.
Great!!!!!

toma さんのコメント...

Your blog is very simple.So easy to understand.If I write a new blog. I try to write like you.